We are committed to caring for the whole person. Our Spiritual Care Team members are available to assist residents and family members of all faith backgrounds with their emotional and spiritual needs. An active and vibrant part of our residents’ and employees’ lives, our Spiritual Care Team members conduct mass, sacraments, services and other special events, in addition to visiting with residents and assisting with day-to-day activities.
We understand that an important part of care is meeting the spiritual and religious needs of our patients and their loved ones. Our spiritual care team offers support and guidance consistent with everyone’s own traditions and beliefs.
When to request spiritual care?
- You want someone to pray with you or for you.
- You need to talk.
- You need someone to listen.
- You feel lonely, separated, forgotten, scared, or worried.
- You feel grateful, blessed, prayerful, or heard by God.
- You feel like you have lost your faith.
- You feel like giving up.
- You are unable to forgive.
- You are unable to pray.
- You have cause to celebrate.
In addition to praying the Rosary each week and offering Monthly Mass, Penacook Place also offers Eucharistic services twice per week. Our Spiritual Care and Chaplaincy also offers the following services:
- Sacraments and other religious rituals
- Pastoral support in times of stress
- Contact with your home congregation and clergy
- Family support
- Help interpreting your spiritual needs to staff
- Help with end-of-life issues